About this Blog

This blog is about all things that happen in my New England home and garden....if you are interested in decorating, gardening, cooking and entertaining...then follow me here to get inspired and get creative.

Monday, October 25, 2010

My "Mom Cave"....kind of....but I'll take what I can get for now....

 Today I am linking in to Centsational Girl's "Mom Cave." I am very new to blogging and have just started this journey recently, so bear with me. My kitchen is not quite your average "mom cave" I guess, but it is for me. This is the heart of the our home. I love to cook and bake and even if I'm not doing either, I am still in here all day it seems. I love to entertain and of course, what happens when you're entertaining? No matter how many rooms your home has, and mine has many...guests always want to be part of what's happening in the kitchen.




 Although I have a home office with a desk that I can use to blog or check email and pay bills..etc...I really feel myself when I am right here in my kitchen....with my husband and my three munchkins trailing behind me. But with that said, a Home Goods gift card would be much appreciated. I love that store!

2 comments: