About this Blog

This blog is about all things that happen in my New England home and garden....if you are interested in decorating, gardening, cooking and entertaining...then follow me here to get inspired and get creative.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A sneak peak of what's to come

Well, I have been busy, busy trying to get things going on my next project. Last time I gave you a little sneak peek at what I was going to be working on next.


You can see that I was debating on what to do here. Well, for starters, this is my powder room. The paint color used to be a rust color. I've enjoyed it for the last several years, but I've grown tired of it over the last several months and I've been wanting to lighten and brighten the space. I really wanted to try something different than just painting the walls a single color. So, I decided that I would attempt stripes. I wanted to find some examples in order to try and decide how I wanted to approach this venture. So, I've been searching for some inspiration and gathered some great ideas. You can see my ideabook for Houzz here. I will post my finished work next time.

Have a great weekend!

Gina

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see it. I have been wanting to paint horizontal stripes too. I think I have narrowed down my first attempt to the laundry room.

    ReplyDelete