About this Blog

This blog is about all things that happen in my New England home and garden....if you are interested in decorating, gardening, cooking and entertaining...then follow me here to get inspired and get creative.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Craft


I was at Michael’s a few weeks ago and I came across these rub on leaves that I thought were really effortless and easy for a Fall craft this year.
I started with a simple cylinder vase I had.
 Aug-Sept 2011 008
These are the Rub-On transfers that I used…..pretty gold colored leaves.
Aug-Sept 2011 010                    Aug-Sept 2011 009
The idea is really easy. You just cut around the leaf, peel off the backing, and adhere it to your vase. Next, you simply use the wooden stick to rub on the image.
Aug-Sept 2011 011
This is what you end up with. I placed a candle in mine, but some fall cuttings from the garden would also look great in here too.
Aug-Sept 2011 012              Aug-Sept 2011 013
It really doesn’t get easier than that. I am linking up today to :


                                        Fall_Link_Party_Kate1
Have a great Fall day!!!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment