About this Blog

This blog is about all things that happen in my New England home and garden....if you are interested in decorating, gardening, cooking and entertaining...then follow me here to get inspired and get creative.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Crazy Week in Review

So it has been a completely overwhelming week for me. Coming off of school vacation week last week where I could work on some projects, and get some things done, I was quickly greeted with a dose of reality to start my week off. I had two offers submitted this week, a listing appointment, class (I often take courses for work to stay up to date in Real Estate practices and laws), and it ended this morning with a home inspection. I am exhausted! I hope the weekend is less hectic! I am hoping to get a project or two done and maybe start infusing a little spring into the house. I am completely obsessed with bold color and pattern going into spring. I really would like to experiment with painting a piece of furniture a bold, bright color and possibly use a graphic print to enhance my current decor. I need some retail therapy to get inspired. I've started with some great inspiration. Check out my Ideabook for Houzz.

Have a great weekend!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment