About this Blog

This blog is about all things that happen in my New England home and garden....if you are interested in decorating, gardening, cooking and entertaining...then follow me here to get inspired and get creative.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hi everyone,
The hubby and I are going to see a movie with another couple and afterward, we are heading back here for some coffee and treats. Here is the holiday table that I set for us...easy and simple...nothing too elaborate, yet festive and fun. 
I love these cute jingle bell napkin rings that I found. I layered a couple of plates to get the look I was going for. I love the pop of red from these glass plates.
These mugs are so cute!


This is my dining room centerpiece. My mom found this candle holder for me. It was originally black and I sprayed it with some silver metallic paint to keep with my silver and green theme. 
I love it because it has a round bowl-like shape that can be filled with things. There are however some gaps around it so I had to use large ornaments instead of small ones. I layered some greenery underneath it and added the same elements that I have around my house...pine cones and silver and green round ornaments.
The mugs have these words on the back of them..."merry", "cheer", and "jolly." There's also a "ho ho" one but it was in the dishwasher.


These are some of the treats for the table.
So that's my table all ready for coffee after the movie. 
Can't wait to dig in to those cookies!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment