About this Blog

This blog is about all things that happen in my New England home and garden....if you are interested in decorating, gardening, cooking and entertaining...then follow me here to get inspired and get creative.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day!

Well...here on the east coast we are gearing up for a Nor'easter...heavy snow, blizzard conditions....etc...blah..blah..blah..
The only good thing is that I will be forced to stay inside and tackle some much needed projects that have been on the back burner for a while. The only problem is that schools have already been canceled and the kiddos will be crawling the walls, which means I may not get as much done as I would like. The challenge will be to do everything in my power to keep them occupied with projects of their own long enough so that I can accomplish something...we'll see what actually happens. 
Although, I wouldn't mind just curling up on the couch, watching some movies and doing nothing while the snow falls outside...not likely going to happen with three children around, but a girl can dream can't she? 
I know that it won't be snowing everywhere in the country...but we'll be having a snow day here, so I'm wishing you all a happy snow day anyway...where ever you may live!


Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment