About this Blog

This blog is about all things that happen in my New England home and garden....if you are interested in decorating, gardening, cooking and entertaining...then follow me here to get inspired and get creative.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Table Centerpiece


Hello…I am back to link up my Christmas table centerpiece to The Lettered Cottage.
image

This year’s Christmas centerpiece is a forest of trees. I love Christmas trees! I have such a collection all over the house. Last year I used these trees on my mantel, but this time I wanted to be different. I absolutely love this cluster I’ve created on my dining room table. The vignette is low enough for conversation and small enough that I don’t have to remove it when it’s time to eat dinner.
Blog photos 033

Blog photos 034
Blog photos 035
Blog photos 036
Blog photos 037

Have a great day!

Gina          

3 comments:

  1. I love these trees...different. Did you make them? If so, how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trees were purchased at TJMaxx last year. They are different...they almost look as though they are wrapped in a really thick wrapping paper and they even have a very faint glittery shine to them. I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great cluster! i am really loving trees this year-i need to think of them as good for winter, not just xmas!

    ReplyDelete