About this Blog

This blog is about all things that happen in my New England home and garden....if you are interested in decorating, gardening, cooking and entertaining...then follow me here to get inspired and get creative.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Craving for SPRING!!

BHG

 I know that I'm not alone when I begin to start to crave Spring this time of year. The holidays are over, the snow storms are starting to fizzle out (hopefully), and the melting snow may start revealing some signs of life beneath it. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I see garden magazines popping up in abundance and other publications featuring spring inspired rooms on their covers.
When I think of Spring I think of : FRESH, CLEAN, and VIBRANT.  I hope these rooms inspire you and encourage you to start to infuse some Spring in your home. I know that I'm already starting to look for ways to get my home Spring ready with fresh paint, neutral backdrops, and vibrant accent pieces. Even a simple vase of pink tulips on the kitchen counter or on the nightstand is a simple way to Spring it On!

BHG

BHG

BHG

BHG

BHG

BHG

BHG

BHG

BHG

BHG







House Beautiful

House Beautiful

House Beautiful
Have a great day!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment