About this Blog

This blog is about all things that happen in my New England home and garden....if you are interested in decorating, gardening, cooking and entertaining...then follow me here to get inspired and get creative.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthday Party for a Princess!

Over the weekend we celebrated our daughter's birthday. The theme was princesses of course, and I made her two cakes, a princess and a castle. I've been making birthday cakes for my kid's birthdays for a few years now. I really love it. I gives me a chance to be creative, and it really makes me feel good to make them something that came from my heart. Here they are....



I am by no means a professional, but I am seeing some improvement with each cake that I do. The best is the look on their faces when the kids get to see the cake...absolutely priceless...it melts my heart!
Have you ever attempted to make your own masterpiece cake for a special occasion? 

Have a great day!

Gina


No comments:

Post a Comment